Finished Project, New Project

img_7272.jpg
Cramer’s Blue Morpho
This is the second of about nine possible Wee Beastie bugs that I have. I think it turned out pretty swell.

I have begun set up for the next project. This is the taped together chart that came in a 19 page booklet. The chart is, thankfully, bigger than the finished piece.
img_7273.jpg
This is the pattern for The Fortunate Traveler. (Yes, that spelling is correct.)

And if that’s not enough of a chart, here’s some more:
img_7274.jpg
This is the detail chart for the words on the bigger chart.

I estimate that in about six months I’ll get tired of working on this monstrosity and move on to a smaller, more manageable Terry Nolan Wee Beastie.

7 thoughts on “Finished Project, New Project

  1. Your finished project looks great!

    But I can’t believe you are going to tackle that monstrous one. I remember looking at that on a website somewhere and really wanting to do it. Then I saw the instruction booklet that you had for it, and I was suddenly cured of wanting to do that project. You are a much braver woman than I. Good luck to you.

    Can’t wait to see the finished project. Ooh, I know, maybe we should make it a community project just to ensure it’s completion. When you get tired of it, I could work on it…once I finish my current project that is 😉

  2. New bug!!! I did see that. I thought it was pretty cool. I guess I’ll actually have to do some bugs at some point. I’ve got a couple of patterns but have yet to do them. -sigh- I’ll get to them one day….like when I’m 80! 😀

Comments are closed.