More of My Cross-Stitch Addiction

I’d love to say this was an update on my current project. Where I show you that I’ve gotten scads and scads accomplished on my dragon piece. But mostly I’ve not felt up to working on it much, maybe an hour a night, if I’m lucky and don’t fall asleep draped across my cross-stitch stand.

But mostly this is just to show off what I bought with my birthday money. Stephen’s mom knows me well, she handed me a check and said spend it on cross-stitch. Woot! So I did! And the two pieces on left came in just today.

img_7548.jpg

Thanks MR & PR, I really enjoyed my shopping! And will probably enjoy working on the pieces, in 2012, when I get around to them.

1. May
    on October 26, 2006 at 9:08 pm | Permalink

I am so glad we could feed your addiction; I understand this addiction well–I share it and now have more projects that I can ever finish in my life time. I guess you will inherit what I don’t get done. Your kits looks fabulous and can’t wait to see them in person. May

2. on October 26, 2006 at 11:00 pm | Permalink

You’d probably get more done if some people you knew wouldn’t stop by your house at night after Eli’s gone to bed to bend your ear for hours on end. 😉

3. on October 27, 2006 at 9:16 am | Permalink

I coulda stitched if I’d wanted to when you were here the other night. I was just too tired.

4. on October 27, 2006 at 1:28 pm | Permalink

I’m so jealous. I still haven’t finished that angel for my sister-in-law. It is a neverending piece, even though I’m putting the finishing touches on, the beads. I thought I could fly through that. Of course, I think the pregnancy might have something to do with it 😉 I’m so tired these days. And who wants to poke themselves with a crazy long beading needle 🙂

I’ll have to look at your new kits the next time I come over. They look cool!

5. on November 2, 2006 at 12:39 pm | Permalink

This tiredness y’all have is infectious. 😉

6. on May 31, 2011 at 3:29 am | Permalink

Hello! Thanks for the heads up!