I finished the large bookshelf in the guest room. Go me! Still tons under the bed and in the closet though. I also did all my cookbooks. So the kitchen is done. The office is mostly done. I think I may have some cross stitch books in the closet, but I’ll do those the next time I have to dive in my boxes for other cross
stitch materials. We are going to put shelves up in the office so maybe the books under the bed will migrate there. At the rate we’re going, the whole office will be covered in shelves before Eli starts kindergarten.
So here are the counts for today.
- 367 total books scanned.
- 120 scanned today.
- 331 books on the large bookshelf in the guest room.
- 21 books in the office. Possibly more to come from the closet.
- 15 in the kitchen. All cookbooks and that’s not counting the family made collections.
- Stephen’s count: 270 total.
- Eli’s count: 1. Will potentially start his stuff tomorrow.
- My count: 96 total.
- Discarded: 4 today, 15 total.
- Highest Resale Value: The Feynman Lectures on Physics: Commemorative Issue, Three Volume Set at $64.55.
- Two Most Bizarre Resale Values: Edward Gorey 2004 Calendar: The Doubtful Guest and Stupid Joke. Retail: $14.99. Current Value: $25.
Sluggy Freelance: Game Called on Account of Naked Chick. Retail: $12.95. Current Value: $55.51.