Friday Night Supercuts: Get Out of There!

It’s no secret that I’m a fan of supercuts, where someone takes every instance of a phrase they can find in a TV show or movie and smushes them together. The first one I ever saw was just about every instance of Buster saying, “Hey, Brother,” in Arrested Development.

After that there were all of the people who weren’t here to make friends.

A few months ago I was fascinated by “Let’s Enhance”, a montage of a tremendous number of “freeze it! zoom in!” sequences from TVs and movies.

Now I have a new favorite. For today’s entertainment, I give you an insane number of examples of people shouting, “GET OUT OF THERE!”

See how many of the movies you can identify!

1. on May 7, 2010 at 3:08 pm | Permalink

My favorite of all time is every instance of the F-bomb in The Big Lebowski. This surprises exactly no one.

Shomer shabbos!

2. Joe Mason
    on May 7, 2010 at 6:35 pm | Permalink

I assume you’ve seen this epic?

3. on May 7, 2010 at 10:09 pm | Permalink

Huh, everybody has a completely different favourite! Mine is “Excuse me, Princess!”: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPxY8lpYAUM

4. LB
    on May 8, 2010 at 8:17 pm | Permalink

Wasn’t there one with David Tennant’s Doctor who saying “Wellll”?

5. on May 8, 2010 at 8:28 pm | Permalink

Thanks for the (Saturday afternoon) smiles, Stephen. Fun! Joe, loved the, “What are you doing here?” And, of course, I had to go find the “Well…” 🙂 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RssnpE9U6IU

6. Joe Turner
    on May 9, 2010 at 5:55 pm | Permalink

I was hoping to see this one in the supercut…from The Search For Spock:
    Torg: [the Klingons have boarded the Enterprise only to find it is deserted] My Lord, the ship appears to be deserted.
    Kruge: How can that be? They’re hiding.
    Torg: Yes, sir. The ship appears to be run by computer. It is the only thing that is speaking.
    Kruge: Speaking? Let me hear it.
    Enterprise computer: [Torg walks over to a console, placing his communicator towards it] 9-8-7-6-5…
    Kruge: [shouts] Get out! Get out of there! Get out!
    Enterprise computer: 2-1…
    [the Enterprise bridge explodes]

Oh well

7. on May 10, 2010 at 1:10 pm | Permalink

Joe: Yes! I’d forgotten about that one.

Iain: And I’d forgotten about “Well, excuuuuuse me, Princess.”

LB: There was indeed.

One Trackback

1. By links for 2010-05-07 | GFMorris.com on May 8, 2010 at 2:30 am

[…] Friday Night Supercuts: Get Out of There! | Live Granades (tags: gfmorris_comment) […]