So tonight, we (Geof and I, Stephen was doing REAL work) began scanning in books. We completed six shelves for a total of 247 books. I’m not sure why I feel that this project must be completed above all others, especially when we have so many baby-related tasks that need to be done. It’s probably nesting of some sort. Mostly I want it to be done so I can put it on the website. I’m also not sure what the use of that is, but I desperately want you all to be able to peer into our library. Like you care. But hey, if you ever want to buy us a gift, you’ll know what we already have!
So here are some random statistics from the library project:
- 204 of 247 books belong to Stephen.
- 43 of 247 books belong to Misty.
- 0 of 247 books belong to Eli, so far.
- 246 of 247 books live in our guest room. Who knows where they will be moving to before Baby TBA gets here.
- 1 random book scanned from the office.
- 8 books by Clifford D. Simak.
- 7 books by George Alec Effinger.
- 7 books by Terry Prachett. And we haven’t even gotten to the Prachett shelf in the living room.
- 11 books were judged unworthy and discarded.
Would anyone like to start a betting pool on how many books there are in this house? And how many belong to Stephen? 😉