While Stephen is poking at the new electronic thingie we bought ourselves for Christmas, I decided to scan the Christmas books.
- 700 total books scanned.
- 22 books scanned today.
- Stephen’s count: 395 total.
- My count: 140 total.
- Eli’s count: 164 total. The kid got 18 books for Christmas!?!?!
- Baby TBA’s count: 2. The kid isn’t even here yet. But he/she has books!
- Borrowed Books I found out that I didn’t return: Alana: 1, I swear I thought that Donald Miller book was mine. Wishful thinking, obviously.
- Books returned to me: 1 from Stephen’s mom. I didn’t even know I owned this book. Bonus!
- I took back 15 books and we managed to lug home 22. It is officially a losing battle.