It’s been a busy couple of days here, so posting has slacked off. Part of our business has come from our decision to build a playset for Eli and Liza, complete with swings and slides and cancer-causing lumber. We bought lumber. We cleaned lumber. We let it dry. We started coating it with sealer. At this point we have been building this playset for approximately 300 years, and we haven’t even begun assembling the thing.
Home Depot was nice enough to cut our wood for us, since having us do it would have added 120 years to the schedule. I had a lot of time to stand around and watch the guy use his radial arm saw, which gave me the opportunity to look at the error on their instructions over and over again.
Here, take a closer look at step 3.
If only I had had a red magic marker.