Confidential to Peter Petrelli

Caution: partial spoiler for the finale of Heroes Season 1.

Psst, Peter. You already have your brother’s flight powers.

1. Mark J Musante
    on May 21, 2007 at 10:13 pm | Permalink

Maybe he could only do one power at a time? If so, he needed Nathan’s help.

2. on May 21, 2007 at 10:23 pm | Permalink

Sure, or he was distracted and didn’t think about it, or any of a half-a-dozen other possibilities. And it didn’t keep me from tearing up a bit at the scene. But the whole time Peter was saying, “What do I do? What do I do?” I was thinking very loudly, “TRY FLYING.”

3. madam_rptr
    on May 22, 2007 at 12:47 am | Permalink

I’m assuming that, since he couldn’t control the blowing up of himself, he also couldn’t control the flying or any of his other powers.

P.S. – if Sylar is not dead Peter damn well better not be dead either.

4. LB
    on May 22, 2007 at 7:46 am | Permalink

From the spoilers I have read, *******

[Sorry, Alana, but I removed the future spoilers from your comment. -S]

5. dfan
    on May 22, 2007 at 7:50 am | Permalink

Arr, some of us didn’t want to see any spoilers for the next season 🙁

6. Mark J Musante
    on May 22, 2007 at 8:04 am | Permalink

eeeagh spoilers!

[live-granades] * markm has left the channel.

7. on May 22, 2007 at 9:54 am | Permalink

Yeah, several things about that last scene needed rewriting. I was rewriting it in my head on the way to work this morning. Possibly an LJ post in the making.

8. on May 22, 2007 at 2:52 pm | Permalink

I dunno. Seemed pretty obvious to me that the whole *point* of him blowing up was that he had lost control over his powers. And given that bit with Claude where he goes all overload-y and thinks he’s going to explode, it rather seems like trying to pull out another power would have just made things worse.

9. Kismet
    on May 29, 2007 at 9:32 am | Permalink

Okay so I wasn’t the only one who kept yelling at the screen for him to “just fly”. Made for a sweet moment though when the Petrelli brothers made up and all that sappy stuff.

When I thought they had ended it with Sylar crawling into the sewer I was freaked…then that that little 2 minute clip from Season 2 just made me all the more rabid for the show.

I was wondering when the eclipse seen in the intro was going to make an appearance.

10. kat
    on May 31, 2007 at 3:05 pm | Permalink

I’m so glad I wasn’t the only one screaming at the screen at this point in the show. So, perhaps for Season 2 we’ll have two bad guys? If Sylar’s still alive and then we also have this other guy that Molly mentioned who can see her when she uses her power to find him…