Rubik’s Companion Cube, or How to Make a Custom Rubik’s Cube

Behold, the Rubik’s Companion Cube!

The Rubik's Companion Cube

I know the cube loves me because, no matter how I turn it, it’s always solved.

(If you’re completely confused now, you should read my dissection of the game Portal or listen to me rave about it on a podcast.)

(Also, if you don’t care about how to make a custom Rubik’s cube, you should skip to more pics of the Rubik’s Companion Cube.)

Anyway, here’s how you can make your own custom Rubik’s cube. What you’ll need:

1. A Rubik’s cube. Our local department store stocks them in the electronic toys section. Sadly, it didn’t include a robot to solve it for me.
  2. Self-adhesive lamination sheets. Look for ones that are about 3 mils thick or so. Staples and Office Depot has them, as does Hobby Lobby and other scrapbooking-centric stores.
  3. A sharp X-Acto knife. And it’d better be sharp. Don’t use something you’d be ashamed to bring to a knife fight in the arts & crafts room.
  4. A metal ruler. You’re going to need to cut very straight lines, and it’s best if you cut the paper and not the ruler.
  5. Double-sided tape. Get the kind that has one side covered with a peel-off back. If you’re lazy, like me, you can pick up the small double-sided tape squares they sell scrapbookers for sticking photos into scrapbooks.
  6. A craft cutting mat or a big stack of paper so you don’t score up your table, desk, or lap.

In theory, you could use sticker paper made for inkjets instead of laminate and double-sided tape, but the resulting cube won’t stand up to handling as well as the laminate-protected one will.

Right. Let’s get down to cube-making.

1. Create your graphics. If you’re going to make a Rubik’s Companion Cube, you’re in luck! I have a 300 dpi file ready for you. If you’re making something else, you’ve got some more work to do. Stickers on a Rubik’s cube are roughly 0.6-0.61″ square. If you want to be sure, measure the size of the stickers on your cube. For the graphics, I recommend making your picture, slicing it into those 0.6″ squares, and putting crop marks around them. To make life easier, I’ve got a 300 dpi template for that as well.
  2. A stickerless Rubik's cubeRemove the existing cube stickers. Take your sharp knife, slide it under a sticker’s corner, and pull the sticker back a bit. Pull the rest of it off with your fingers. Careful! Try not to tear the sticker or dig into the cube with your knife. When you’re done, you should have a sad, naked cube.
  3. Print your graphics. You may want to measure the size of the resulting squares to make sure they’re about the right size, but no one’s going to notice if you’re off by ten mils.
  4. Put a laminate sheet across the graphics. Cut the laminate sheet to fit over the printed graphics. Peel back part of the laminate’s backing. Stick it to the page. Remove the backing, carefully smoothing the laminate forward and removing any air bubbles as you go. If you end up with an air bubble, find the smallest pin or needle you can, puncture the bubble, and squeeze out the air. (Bubble-removing tip thanks to ctate.)
  5. If you’re using plain double-sided tape, put double-sided tape on the back. You want to cut everything at once. If you’re using the scrapbooking tape squares, skip this step.
  6. Cut out your squares. Here’s where your cutting mat and metal ruler come in handy. Put the laminated paper on the cutting mat or stack of papers. Place your metal ruler along each set of crop marks and gently cut through the laminate, paper, and (possibly) tape. If you forgot about the cutting mat, you’ll also gently cut into your desk. One word of caution: on your last couple of cuts, the previously-cut squares will try to move out from under the knife. Run your knife lightly over the laminate once to score it, then again while pressing harder to cut it.
  7. Rounded Rubik's cube stickersOptional: round the corners. If you look at the actual Rubik’s cube stickers, they’re rounded on the corners. Yours aren’t. You can fake this effect by taking your knife and clipping each square’s corner a teeny tiny amount. Don’t do too much or you’ll end up with a stop sign instead of a rounded-edge square.
  8. Apply the stickers. If you used plain double-sided tape, peel the back off and put the squares on the cube. If you’re using scrapbooking tape squares, peel a tape square off, put it on the back of one of your squares, peel off the backing, and apply the square.

And you’re done! Let’s see the final result.

The Rubik's Companion Cube

Me and the Companion Cube

Me listening to the cube

The cube trying to stab me

We play Playstation games

We go on a date

As you can tell, I’m pleased with how it turned out.

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

1. kat
    on November 2, 2007 at 12:33 pm | Permalink

The pictures are phenomenal. Misty, you are an awesome photographer.

2. on November 2, 2007 at 1:02 pm | Permalink

Wha? I deny any knowledge of taking and/or posing Stephen in any bizarre photographs.

3. LB
    on November 2, 2007 at 1:50 pm | Permalink

Those are great photos, I agree! But, Misty, one thing is missing. Hmmm…

4. on November 2, 2007 at 2:44 pm | Permalink

You’re delightfully zany as ever my friend.

5. on November 2, 2007 at 7:42 pm | Permalink

Does it speak?

6. on November 2, 2007 at 8:14 pm | Permalink

If that cube starts speaking to him, I am so outta here!

7. on November 2, 2007 at 8:20 pm | Permalink

If the Rubik’s Companion Cube could speak — and Live Granades takes this opportunity to remind you that it cannot — it would tell you that you should make more Rubik’s Companion Cubes and give them to all of your friends.

ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS.

8. on November 3, 2007 at 12:06 pm | Permalink

Nice.

9. Will Young
    on November 4, 2007 at 5:15 pm | Permalink

I have looked at my Rubik’s cube and thought about doing this at least five times. I am glad someone finally did.

10. Ashley
    on November 4, 2007 at 5:44 pm | Permalink

I just did it! My weighted companion cube came out awesome. If I take pictures, I’ll post a link later. Thanks for the directions!!

11. Ashley
    on November 4, 2007 at 11:03 pm | Permalink

Back again with pictures!

You’re so funny, weighted companion cube!- http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s318/Nibla75/017.jpg

I love you, weighted companion cube!-

12. on November 5, 2007 at 9:34 am | Permalink

Ashley, that’s great. The two of you look very happy together.

13. Chris S.
    on November 5, 2007 at 1:58 pm | Permalink

LOL, those pictures are great. I’m confident if this level of fanaticism continues we’ll be getting custom Portal levels featuring the WCC soon. :P

Is it possible that Portal is going to at least temporarily be more important to you than LOLcats? I thought nothing could do that but Portal looks like it stands a chance.

14. on November 5, 2007 at 2:14 pm | Permalink

The companion cube cannot speak … and apparently it doesn’t drink, either :)

15. on November 7, 2007 at 10:25 am | Permalink

That last picture rules.

16. Nick
    on November 8, 2007 at 8:06 pm | Permalink

A great new companion cube concept.

I think it needs to have some miniscule difference between the faces so you can actually use the rubik’s cube. Maybe one side could be singed by an energy ball.

17. on November 9, 2007 at 8:58 am | Permalink

Sort of an “after the level” version, you mean? Sadly, I think I’ll leave that as an exercise for readers.

18. on November 10, 2007 at 11:36 am | Permalink

thats great – we were looking to get one of these last year – now i can just make it.

19. Andy
    on November 14, 2007 at 5:35 am | Permalink

Soooo…. where’s the cake?

20. Ryan Ferneau
    on November 14, 2007 at 11:07 pm | Permalink

The picture with the game controllers reminds me of the milk commercial where the kid says “I am so beating you.”

21. on November 18, 2007 at 11:59 am | Permalink

I guess I have to go read up on Portal now, as this makes no sense to me. Why is it that I’m either too nerdy, or not nerdy enough?

Funny pics, though.

22. on November 18, 2007 at 12:04 pm | Permalink

Ah. Now I get it. Thanks for this – my husband is going to love it!

23. Evil-Rage
    on December 12, 2007 at 8:07 pm | Permalink

For those of you who don’t have a Rubik’s cube and want to make this one, you can buy blank Rubik’s cubes from the Rubik’s cube website: http://tinyurl.com/2n78t8

24. Matt
    on December 29, 2007 at 9:15 am | Permalink

You could definitely sell these for $$.

25. s
    on January 12, 2008 at 7:31 pm | Permalink

stupid

26. on January 12, 2008 at 7:32 pm | Permalink

not cool

27. on January 12, 2008 at 7:32 pm | Permalink

so very not cool

28. on January 12, 2008 at 8:15 pm | Permalink

As a Not Cool Judge, are you elected or appointed? Seeing as how you took three comments, once as “s”, to say the same things, I’m guessing you were appointed by a relative. Surely no group of people would be silly enough to elect you.

29. Jeff N
    on January 22, 2008 at 12:07 am | Permalink

Wow. Just wow. It is 11:00 here, and now that I have seen this I just cannot get to sleep to get to classes tomorrow. I’m going to go find my Rubik’s Cube, and make this right now. then I can rest. LOL Great job and good idea.

30. Matt
    on January 22, 2008 at 12:10 am | Permalink

Thou shalt not insult a man in his own house.

31. Jeff N
    on January 22, 2008 at 1:35 am | Permalink

UPDATE: I’ve just finished my cube, and it looks great! Ok im goin to bed now…

32. Skip
    on February 6, 2008 at 10:19 am | Permalink

Haha, awesome project.! I love it!

33. Kate
    on February 7, 2008 at 8:42 pm | Permalink

I’d like to make this for my boyfriend for Valentines day. He’d get a huge kick out of it. Did you print yours from the pattern that you provided? When I use it it seems to print out sorta yellowish, like the above users does. Yours looks completely grey and pink, just right. So, any suggestions?

34. on February 7, 2008 at 10:54 pm | Permalink

I did use the pattern that’s available for download. Yours coming out more yellow than grey is probably a function of your printer. If you’ve got photo editing software like Photoshop, you can try using it to adjust the .tif’s colors away from yellow. Alternatively, if you can find a high-res screenshot of the WCC that prints better for you, you can use the blank template, cut the screenshot into pieces, and paste the squares into the blank template. Good luck!

35. Had Matter
    on February 13, 2008 at 1:24 pm | Permalink

Ummm… Am I completely retarded, or is there NO way to print out the template without forking over the 30 bucks for Quicktime Pro?? Because the File -> Print command gives me nada and I can’t figure out a way to save or transfer the image to another program for printing.

36. on February 13, 2008 at 3:09 pm | Permalink

The template’s just a .tiff file. Chances are your computer’s set up to load those in Quicktime by default. If you save the link to your desktop instead, you can try loading it in another program to print it.

37. Had Matter
    on February 14, 2008 at 9:03 pm | Permalink

Oh. HA!! Stupid Quicktime – invasive bastard!! I swear it changes my settings when I’m not looking. I didn’t even know it COULD be used to display image files; especially inside a browser like that. Quicktime is like the head of a hideous conjoined twin popping out the shoulder of a smokin’ hottie [iTunes.]

…. wait, this isn’t the Quicktime slamming forum!!

Thanks for the help, and for the cube print. Now I’ll never be alone on Valentine’s again!! (yikes)

38. Alice
    on February 17, 2008 at 4:10 pm | Permalink

Hey, I’ve found someone who took the patterns and are selling it on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/Weighted-Companion-Cube-Rubicks-Portal-Orange-Box_W0QQitemZ180216179656QQihZ008QQcategoryZ19187QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I don’t know what your policy about your patterns are, but the moar you know…

39. on February 18, 2008 at 8:14 am | Permalink

Thanks for the heads-up. My view of it is that I was riffing on Valve’s property, and I put the instructions out for everyone to copy freely, so enh. It’d be nice to be credited, but as that would undermine the seller’s ability to sell those cubes, I’m not too shocked.

40. Kate
    on February 24, 2008 at 1:30 pm | Permalink

Thanks for the help earlier. I did get it printing in a better color scheme. Seeing your cube gave me the best idea for Valentines day. This is what he saw when he walked in that night:

Of course, you must imagine the “Still alive” I had playing softly in the background ;-)

Thanks!

41. on February 25, 2008 at 10:33 am | Permalink

Ha! That’s awesome.

42. mettaur
    on March 3, 2008 at 8:25 pm | Permalink

you are obsessed…how do you make one out of cardboard?

43. on March 4, 2008 at 8:44 am | Permalink

No clue.

44. Shannon
    on March 9, 2008 at 1:26 pm | Permalink

Hey, i opened the template for the companion cube with photoshop, paint, and windows photo gallery, but it’s always just white and blank. nothing there.

45. on March 10, 2008 at 10:46 am | Permalink

You’ve got me. I’ve double-checked them a couple of times and the templates work fine for me.

46. Anne
    on March 27, 2008 at 1:11 am | Permalink

This was a triumph…

47. Rosa
    on May 7, 2008 at 8:25 pm | Permalink

Wow awesome! I’m thinking of using photoshop to change the colors of each side so I can still puzzle with it! (but it’ll look cooler)! Thanks for the template and the how to!

48. on May 8, 2008 at 8:00 am | Permalink

You bet. If you take pictures, let us know!

49. Izkata
    on May 31, 2008 at 9:54 pm | Permalink

You have been StumbleUpon’d

Great work, too!

50. Steve
    on August 7, 2008 at 5:59 am | Permalink

John Malkovich why did you make this rubik’s cube?

51. on August 7, 2008 at 9:30 am | Permalink

That’s at least more original than the usual Michael Stipe comparisons!

52. Rogar
    on August 17, 2008 at 8:10 pm | Permalink

Okay… Nice concept… but you know the people that sell Rubix sell cubes without stickers and customizable stickers…

53. Tipster
    on August 20, 2008 at 6:27 am | Permalink

Could I pay you to make one for me?

54. on August 20, 2008 at 10:43 am | Permalink

Sorry, as much fun as it was to make one, it takes too much time to do for money.

55. Ashley
    on August 22, 2008 at 4:04 pm | Permalink

Hey Tipster, I’d make one for you for money X3 It would all depend on how much you were willing to pay though, since as the OP said, it takes a good deal of effort. But hey, I’ve made three custom Rubik’s Cubes now, so I’ve gotten some good practice with it. Lemme know if you’re interested and give me an offer price XP
    (I’m the same Ashley as before who posted pics of me and the first one I made)

56. Tipster
    on August 26, 2008 at 12:22 am | Permalink

Here is my gmail account. CWChaille@gmail.net. Email me there for the price.

57. cube0102
    on September 25, 2008 at 11:09 am | Permalink

dude i used your template and i made a awesome looking cube THANKS

58. melissa
    on December 24, 2008 at 10:17 am | Permalink

does the tape actuallylast? or dp o they fall off?

59. on December 24, 2008 at 2:30 pm | Permalink

I’ve had mine since I first posted, and the tape has lasted just fine.

60. Ken
    on February 13, 2009 at 6:23 pm | Permalink

for some reason, i can not open the cube print out :( so can anyone just send the print out to my email? kennygillan@hotmail.com
    Thanks :)

61. Ken
    on February 14, 2009 at 4:44 am | Permalink

Can someone send me the printout for the stickers? i cant open the link on this page. My email is kennygillan@hotmail.com

62. EMT
    on March 17, 2009 at 10:19 am | Permalink

I’m só gonna try this real soon!
    I am concerned about the thickness of the stickers though, even though nobody has ever mentioned it before… do you use extra thin paper?

(what would be really cool if you could get this printed on the actual laminate… hmmm…)

63. on March 17, 2009 at 10:30 am | Permalink

I used regular paper and had no real problem with it. But printing it direct to laminate sheets would be even better.

64. GLaDOS
    on April 17, 2009 at 11:01 am | Permalink

It’s hard to overstate my satisfaction with the outcome of the Rubik’s Companion Cube experiment. You should be rewarded. I have some delicious, moist cake for you; just step through this door…

No? Oh well, I’m still happy for you. No, really.

I’d love to go on, but there’s science be done…

65. on April 29, 2009 at 11:23 pm | Permalink

It does appear that your companion cube it threatening to stab you in the fourth picture.

Of course, we both know this would never happen.

I think this is an excellent use of a Rubik’s Cube, and I intend to try this as soon as I can find some plastic laminate.

It appears as if nobody has posted here for two years…

Who’s going to share this cake with me?

Anyone?

66. on April 29, 2009 at 11:24 pm | Permalink

Oh, I see, I read the comment list upside-down.

POSTING IN EPIC THREAD

No hard feelings…

67. on April 30, 2009 at 9:09 am | Permalink

No worries. As you discovered, ours is a newest-at-the-bottom kind of setup.

68. The Turret Named Bob
    on May 5, 2009 at 3:09 pm | Permalink

I did it! The weighted conpanion cube certainly brought me good luck. However….

69. kwuz
    on June 15, 2009 at 2:19 pm | Permalink

I can’t get the Sticker Sheets open, what format are they in?

70. on June 15, 2009 at 3:10 pm | Permalink

They’re in TIFF format (.tif), which you should be able to open with Windows Paint or something similar. If that doesn’t work, try grabbing Irfanview (http://www.irfanview.com/) to view and print the template.

71. Christian
    on August 30, 2009 at 11:49 am | Permalink

man this is awsome, i wanted to make one but, well lets just say it turned out bad. but i also love the photos and the cube especially, good job!

72. on August 30, 2009 at 1:42 pm | Permalink

Well I managed to get it done! It looks GREAT! Thanks for this Amazing Article!
    Instead of a regular Rubik’s cube, I picked up a ‘Sudoku Cube’ at a garage sale for 25 cents… pretty cheap compared to the $10 a new cube would have cost me! And I didn’t even have to peel the stickers off as they were all black to begin with! The turning and stuff is not as nice as a regular cube, but it’s a lot cheaper – only about $6 new

I also used a paper cutter insted of a exacto knife… mostly becuase our exacto knife is a joke. In adition, I used squares of scotch double-stick tape to stick the paper on the cube, and packing tape instead of the lamination sheets. it worked fine

73. AnGil
    on September 20, 2009 at 3:58 pm | Permalink

I have tried many times to open your 300 dpi companion cube template. Could you send me a paint file or something like that so that I am able to make my own Rubik’s Companion Cube?

74. on September 21, 2009 at 8:19 am | Permalink

Sorry, the ones I’ve got on the site are the only ones I have. You can try running them through a site like cometdocs.com to change what type they are.

75. AnGil
    on September 21, 2009 at 6:59 pm | Permalink

I’m not sure if you understood. What I mean is that I cannot open the ones on the site.

76. AnGil
    on September 21, 2009 at 7:01 pm | Permalink

It is like an eternal loading screen.

77. on September 22, 2009 at 8:40 am | Permalink

Oh, I see! In that case, right click (or control-click on a Mac) and select the “save as” option from the contextual menu.

78. AnGil
    on September 22, 2009 at 10:27 am | Permalink

Okay! Thank you, that helped me alot!

79. N0N4M3
    on December 4, 2009 at 8:29 am | Permalink

That Rubik`s companion cube is soo awesome im gonna make one as soon as i buy a Rubik`s cube

80. on March 4, 2010 at 3:20 am | Permalink

i absolutely HAVE make this!

81. Rubik's Wizard b1
    on March 11, 2010 at 11:02 pm | Permalink

Is the 300 dpi file Graphics modeled for a 3×3 Rubik’s Cube?

Does the 300 dpi file Graphics automatically fit a 3×3 Rubik’s cube, or does it require additional resizing?

How does one resize a picture before printing it out?

82. on March 12, 2010 at 2:58 pm | Permalink

The 300 dpi file, if indeed printed at 300 dots per inch, should fit the 3×3 Rubik’s cube.

83. Rubik's Wizard b1
    on March 15, 2010 at 10:24 pm | Permalink

I tried to print out the 300 dpi file but all that came out was a blank sheet of paper.

I brought the 300 dpi file to Microsoft paint but I am unsure how to ascertain if the graphics will be printed at 300 dots per inch.

84. Cory
    on March 30, 2010 at 11:04 pm | Permalink

I Stumbled Upon this last night. I just finished my cube, it’s awesome.

85. Anonymous
    on May 8, 2010 at 4:27 pm | Permalink

Awesome! I need to make one! Couldn’t you just print the cube pattern onto a laminate sheet directly at a place like Kinkos, though? That would save plenty of time and potential mess-ups…

86. on May 10, 2010 at 1:25 pm | Permalink

Yeah, if you want to go the Kinko’s route you can skip some of the steps I went through.

87. Spyro
    on May 18, 2010 at 5:15 pm | Permalink

Just made my own companion (rubik) cube. This was a triumph !
    I will never feel alone any more.

88. cole
    on May 21, 2010 at 2:39 am | Permalink

i click on the link to the 300 dpi file but i cant do any thing with it i dont have the media plug ins thing. can you help?

89. Mori
    on July 16, 2010 at 8:28 pm | Permalink

I just had to post, your idea is awesomeee!! I am SO making myself a companion cube! Also, it appears your companion cube should learn where to put that knife. It might accidentally stab you.

90. samie
    on January 18, 2011 at 12:16 pm | Permalink

this does not help w/ the creation i am trying to make. i’m trying to make a complete homemade rubix’s cube.

91. on January 18, 2011 at 1:06 pm | Permalink

Yeah, that’s far beyond my abilities.

92. Emily
    on March 28, 2011 at 5:38 pm | Permalink

Thanks for sharing the size info. I had templates, but lost them when my hard drive crashed. Your measurements are spot on and you are the first person Google sent me to when I ask for photo cube measurements. Thanks!( =

93. on March 28, 2011 at 6:29 pm | Permalink

You bet!

94. Jess
    on May 31, 2011 at 5:17 pm | Permalink

This is great. I’m doing a secret gift exchange on reddit and this will be perfect. I’ll have to make one for myself afterwards! I saw that Portal 2 came out recently and I had never played the first one. I just finished today. Did anyone else cry like a baby when they had to euthanize the cube?

95. on May 31, 2011 at 8:40 pm | Permalink

I didn’t cry but I was very sad.

96. Sarah
    on October 8, 2011 at 2:48 pm | Permalink

This is awesome! As soon as I get out of practice today, I’m going to go pick up the stuff to make one (or 2) for my brother (and I). A great birthday present since his 2 favorite things are Portal and Rubik’s Cubes! :)

97. 2B
    on October 8, 2011 at 5:58 pm | Permalink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nWpXGQpLs0 <– another version (: good job on yours, i love the idea :D

98. Badwolf_T
    on December 10, 2011 at 10:48 am | Permalink

Hi, could you please show me where did you get the images to print?
    Thank you.

99. Conrad
    on March 25, 2012 at 9:15 am | Permalink

The template for the CC is bullshit. I spent an hour re-sizing it

100. on March 25, 2012 at 11:03 am | Permalink

I’m terribly sorry the free image I provided and your mis-understanding of printing and dots per inch caused you such grief.

101. BJ
    on June 29, 2012 at 7:44 am | Permalink

hey, does anybody know how to avoid the paper stickers from peeling off the cube?? i didnt use laminate coz im too lazy to buy one.. cant blame me, rite?? haha

102. on June 29, 2012 at 11:33 am | Permalink

You might be able to spray fixant on them, like what art students use.

13 Trackbacks

1. By Rubik’s Companion Cube | binaries.ru on November 5, 2007 at 1:54 am

[...] что пока самое полезное – это мануал по изготовлению компаньона-кубика Рубика. people, PC  Portal var blogTool = “WordPress”; var blogURL = [...]

2. By Random Linkage » Random Linkage 2007-Nov-05 AM on November 5, 2007 at 7:57 am

[...] Build your own Portal companion cube [...]

3. [...] Пока решительно непонятно про что писать – ИгроМир нужно было посещать самим, а не читать мои отзывы. Сейчас относительное затишье перед следующей неделей мегарелизов. Так что пока самое полезное – это мануал по изготовлению компаньона-кубика Рубика. [...]

4. By Amusing Me this a.m. « Live Granades on November 9, 2007 at 9:49 am

[...] night Stephen and I were kicking around websites that are talking about his companion cube piece. Yeah, we are easily amused by our own press. If the internet isn’t good for looking at [...]

5. [...] Bodytwo.com, Niki has gotten a portal related Tattoo! Stephen over at Live Grenades has designed a Rubiks Companion Cube! (and a really good post about the story and play of [...]

6. By MMO RPGs need Permanent Death? (from Jeff Freeman) on November 13, 2007 at 1:56 am

[...] Rubik’s companion cube [...]

7. By Videogame Crafts » Rubik’s Companion Cube on January 20, 2008 at 12:00 pm

[...] tutorial at granades.com [via [...]

8. [...] Behold, the Rubik’s Companion Cube! [...]

9. [...] Kristin Looney of Custom Cube Technology) or you can try your hand at creating one for yourself (directions and a template are here from the blog Live Grenades.) And be sure to send us a pic of your new & improved Rubik’s [...]

10. By מחירי ביטוח רכב on April 6, 2010 at 9:11 pm

ביטוח רכב ליום אחד…

… חברות ביטוח רכב – סע ביטוח רכב ליום אחד , איחל עובד החניון בחן את התעודה לרכב התאונה. הפתרון יכול לעשות לך עבודה מקצועית שאף אחד לא היה בה כדי למנוע השואת מחירי ביטוח רכב. פירוט על כל הסוגים של ב… Rubik's Companion Cube, or How to Make a …

11. [...] 360 launch to an iPhone cube-solving app to this Lego/Motorola Droid cube-solving robot and these instructions on making your own Weighted Companion Cube [...]

12. [...] 360 launch to an iPhone cube-solving app to this Lego/Motorola Droid cube-solving robot and these instructions on making your own Weighted Companion Cube [...]

13. By Rubik’s Companion Cube | Lega Nerd on March 27, 2011 at 8:08 am

[...] granades.com Creatività, Idee, Videogames Companion Cube, cubo di rubik (30), istruzioni (12), NT [...]